Sunday, April 12, 2015

Green Table



Good morning, climber.

I may have been talked into a relay marathon, whatever that is.  I think I can survive running 5ish miles, but I’ll need a nap after, based on my emergency nap requirements after today’s hike:
I climbed a ladder! Also, there was a tunnel. 
I went inside one of those tiny holes. It's a kiva.
Kiva!

It's important to look pensive while hiking.
You see what I mean?

Tomorrow is my first day of clinic. Of course I’m a tiny bit nervous, but I suspect a lot of the first-day-thrown-into-the-deep-end feelings will be assuaged by the piles of paperwork and orientation modules I have to accomplish before I’m allowed to look directly at the patients.


Until then, I suppose I should go hunt down some laundry detergent – I have a week’s worth of clinic clothes, but at this rate I’ll be in a tank top and socks around town before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment