Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I will dream of Utah for a long while.

Sweeping sandstone vistas.



  

 

 

The Legend People, turned to stone by that trickster Coyote.

Bright or windy, in any case squintin' weather for sure.

Unearthly stacks of boulders formed in place, looking for all the world like they had been placed by giants.

Giants, I tells ya.


What a bizarre land. If you get the chance, I highly recommend Arches NP.
Bonnie is feeling better.
:D



This trip is slowly approaching its end, which brings up an odd feeling.  The trip will end, Bonnie will leave, but I'll still be out here.  Every time I mention this trip to someone, they bring up the distance between us.  3 months - I don't doubt it will be difficult, but I also don't doubt it will be worth it.

I never regret travel, and I never regret a difficult hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment